We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom
Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

PATHAN AND SALEMAN.

Posted by Khan java at Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

10. Pathan went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain.
"I would like to buy this small TV," he told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to PATHANs," he replied.
He hurried home removed his turban and changed his hair style, and returned to tell
the salesman
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Pathans," Salesman replied.
"Damn, he recognized me," he thought. he went for a complete disguise this time,
haircut and new hair color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before
he again approached the salesman.
"I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Pathans," he replied.
Frustrated, he exclaimed "How do you know I'm a Pathan?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment